"Nancy thought she was the only one who loved to knit but then she met some Brown Owls and together they knitted and crocheted a host of woolen treats."

After 2 successful exhibitions as part of the Adelaide Fringe Festival, Knitting Nancy is back for a 3rd time in 2013 with Knitting Nancy's Aviary.

Knitting Nancy is an ever changing group of artisans who gather their knitting and crochet skills together to create exhibitions of textile wonderment in the fair city of Adelaide, Australia.
If you are interested in joining Knitting Nancy please contact: irving-baby@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do something?

Aargh! I can't maintain the silence anymore!
Such wonderful ideas on the two last posts - I am just not sure if my own random crazywork will come up to scratch in the company of such wonderful things.
I tell myself all I need is time to do something but there you go - I just am a wee bit short on time - so this will possibly be just like usual - inspired and short fused - I am using my thinking time well as my doing time is limited!
When is the due date you lot?

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! "inspired and short fused" sounds very exciting...due date is early Feb

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah, so that is how jan will be used - I suspected as much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi umataji, I have decided to put my crochet cans on hold until a 10 day trip around tassie -bound to be lots of rest and hopefully time to crochet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just come across your blog, and already I feel inspired! I'm pretty new to knitting, which I love, but my Aunt had tried to teach me to crochet as a kid. Wish I had paid more attention!

    ReplyDelete